Insanity is a hope
that drives you crazy
It is a love
that leaves you hollow
It is all the happiness
that you need to survive
Sometimes it makes you plead and borrow.
It is incompleteness
that eats you within
It is unforgiveness
that makes you cry
It is the scream
that controls your mind
Even if you want to escape and hide.
It is limitless
that makes you do anything
just to soothe your soul
You become selfish and start to roll.
It may be for good things too
Still, it will destroy everything
Due to its endurance oversold.
You should know difference between dark and light
It is must to know the right and wrong
Hurting people or self won’t make you strong
Try to control the insanity
Only you are responsible
For your happiness in the end.
With each drop of water from the sky
I waited for this much longer
To escape the burning heat of light
The light that didn’t reflect from me
Just like the sorrow that didn’t want to leave
The crawling drop that falls from my skin
Feels like my body is separated from its guilt
The rainbow I want to see
Seems like an illusion of happiness
that is not visible with ease
The opaque love and care I store
Will never leave my body until the end
I hope the rain brings something good
Not only illusion for everybody else.
I want him to be like this
I want him to be like that
He should be perfect and fair
Not a nightmare with a fine accent
My demand for my better half
He should always make me laugh.
I should lose myself in his eyes
Feel calm in his arms.
The veins of his hands should illustrate that he is strong
So I feel comfortable and safe in any storm.
My request seems to be ideal
So there can be no one like him
But, I am afraid
If I didn’t get the way I want
Exactly the one in my mind
And, same to same as I imagine
I may go crazy to compromise with others
I can’t love anyone except myself
Only for that,
I want the true love to be felt by the heart.
The reasons for I blamed you
I was punched with your guilt
That you did nothing
I wasn’t blaming you for things you didn’t do
It was all cause
I needed your attention
But tiny and small
You weren’t the same to me
I just begged to reverse yourself back
To get your ‘Focus’ is what I always called you for
Not that I wanted to be your priority
But to be someone you would never want to forget
Maybe, yes, I wanted your love at that time
You could have been nice to me
I would have accepted it as fine
My mind starts with a question
The drafts are so awful
Maybe I am filled with venture
And, I am punctured
The wind seems so bored
Rain is thirsty
Where can I run?
To rescue this puncture !!!
Wandering inside the forest of veins.
My lips smile a lot
Eyes don’t flatter with them
The struggle to survive the puncture
Seems far from possible today!
People are going insane
Wearing masks like hell
I wanna know what are they?
From inside to their puncture
Still, I have to figure out my puncture.
Hello guys, if you haven’t read my article named ‘Facts about me’ then probably you all may not be knowing that I am an enthusiast ‘gymnast’ and a Yoga practitioner. I have been to gymnastic for 3 years and now I am a Yoga student.
You would be happy to know this post is about revealing my secrets of how I manage to keep up my exercise in my busy life. I wake up at 5 AM and do my exercise, return at 7.15 AM and catch the exact 8 AM train. Sounds hectic! isn’t it ???
Worry no more! Because I am here to give you some tips so that you don’t skip workout !!!
First and foremost, the only thing that matters is how much fit you want to be ???
Does exercise make you happy ???
How do you feel when you skip exercise???
So ask this questions to yourself and see where do you lie in your goal.
If I were to answer these questions then whenever I skip exercise because of any reason, I feel restless all day. It stings in my mind to finish all my work and go to the gym as early as possible. Yes, now you must be thinking I am obsessed !!! And, this is what you really need !!!
1. Obsession- Until and unless you are obsessed to see yourself fit and fine you will never be able to wake up early !!!
2. At what time do you leave for college or work in the morning ??? This main point defines at what time you will do your exercise. If you are lucky enough take time and enjoy doing each and every yoga pose or gym stretch. If you don’t have time then you can do less number of exercise with high counts and do it until you really feel the stretch in your muscles. Don’t let your workout go to waste !!!
whenever I skip exercise because of any reason, I feel restless all day. It stings in my mind to finish all my work and go to the gym as early as possible. Yes, now you must be thinking I am obsessed !!! And, this is what you really need !!!
– Jalapeno Girl
3. This is also the most important thing one has to keep in his/her mind is when you wake up early then eat light breakfast before going to workout otherwise you will feel sleepy and try it as an excuse to skip exercise. (Apple and cornflakes are best)
4. Do not take the longest route to workout if you have some other gym/yoga/Zumba class to go. Try to reach there as early as possible so you can finish it on time and carry your other routine on their suitable time and avoid getting late. Because, if you get late then all the blame comes on your workout time and definitely you will skip it the other day.
5. Never workout in a hurry. Yes, I can understand people are getting late or whatever. But, let your muscles feel the stretch. Don’t stretch it till half extend otherwise it will be of no use.
6. Keep your workout clothes ready at night so you will be able to get it early the other day. Always wear comfortable clothes so you can exercise to the fullest of your energy without getting restraint to clothes matter.
So, guys, this were some tips that will never stop you to workout. And also believe in yourself and keep your diet to simple and light so you can be fit as you have ever imagined.
The ruptured tyres of time
All going back
Reversing my life
That leads to you
Even I don’t know where you are?
The wait for your name to arrive
And, connect with me !!!
Even though, they don’t make any sense
I am trying to find you
Your little hint in my world
Nowhere to see
This is the end
Can never be fixed forever.
I know you’ll keep your mouth shut
Pass by me as a stranger
I will wait to see a reaction on your face
The same ignorance I will do
To depict it was all just a triumph of my fate.